Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
If you are searching for a south Florida bankruptcy attorney, you need look no further: Miami bankruptcy lawyer, Michael C. Compo, Esq. is prepared to handle your Chapter 7 bankruptcy filing, allowing you to escape from the harassing phone calls and collection techniques of creditors and allowing you to get on with your life.
Michael C. Compo has been handling Chapter 7 bankruptcy filings for many years, always advocating for the rights of his clients -- people just like you -- who find themselves overwhelmed by debt and seeking relief.Michael C. Compo is ready to go to work on your behalf, through:
- Explaining bankruptcy laws and your options
- Analyzing your debt and specific personal situation
- Determining if you need to declare Chapter 7 bankruptcy
- Exploring your eligibility for Chapter 7 filing
- Reaffirming all of your secured debts
- Filing all of the forms necessary for Chapter 7 bankruptcy protection.
As a Miami bankruptcy lawyer, Mr. Compo knows all of the legal options available to his valued clients. He also understands how scary and overwhelming it can feel, struggling with your debt and dealing with creditors. That is why he will be your advocate, always working for your best interests, protecting your rights, and ending harassing collection techniques.
What is Chapter 7 Bankruptcy?
A federal law, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy is one method of debt relief available to private citizens who find that their personal circumstances -- such as divorce, illness, job loss -- make it impossible to pay their creditors. When you file for Chapter 7, you are able to cancel or wipe-out all of your unsecured debt: medical bills, credit card balances, and unsecured loans are all forgiven.
Not only will you no longer owe money on these debts, all collection efforts will be stopped; effectively, the collection companies are handed a restraining order and are no longer allowed to contact you through annoying or threatening phone calls, postal mail, e-mail, or in person. All it takes is for you to receive a discharge letter.
When Should You File for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy?
Chapter 7 filings are not the answer for everyone. Michael C. Compo will review your individual situation and advise you on whether or not Chapter 7 bankruptcy is the right solution for your debt problems. However, if you answer "yes" to some or all of the following, Chapter 7 might be the right solution for you:
- Are you constantly stressed and fighting about money with your spouse?
- Have you had to borrow money from a "pay day" loan-type company?
- Do you use some of your credit cards to make payments on other credit cards?
- Are you receiving harassing calls or letters from creditors or debt collectors?
- Have you fallen behind on your monthly credit card payments?
- Have your credit card interest rates gone up because of late or missed payments?
- Do you feel like you are constantly falling further behind in your debts?
If you have answered "yes" to some or all of the previous questions, then you need to speak to a bankruptcy attorney. When you choose Michael C. Compo as your Miami bankruptcy lawyer, you are choosing the best advocate available. He will always answer your questions and address your concerns, guiding you through the Chapter 7 process. In addition to explaining what Chapter 7 means to you and how it will affect your individual situation, he will also explore whether or not Chapter 7 is the best option for you; it is not the right choice for everyone. All pertinent factors will be identified and prompt, insightful advice will be offered.
As an attorney specializing in bankruptcy, Michael C. Compo knows how to help you, when you are considering filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy. Please, contact him today.